- All manuscripts should be in “DOCX” or “PDF” file format.
- All manuscripts should be typed 1.5 or double spaced.
- All pictures/artwork should be e-mailed separately. In the e-mail header please put the title of your work and in parenthesis “Artwork”. Example, Subject : The Secret of Nimh “artwork”.
- A bio of yourself should be submitted with your manuscript in a separate file or within the e-mail itself.
- We accept all manuscripts submitted directly from the authors or via agents.
- We do not accept paper manuscripts mailed to our address. Any manuscripts sent to us via USPS, UPS or any mail carrier, will not be reviewed or returned.
- All manuscripts should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Depending on volume of submissions during the year. It can take up to three months for a full review of your manuscript. We will call you with a YES or NO regarding your manuscript. In the future you will be able to see the status of your submission as it is being reviewed.